Sunday, August 13, 2017

16 Weeks | Our Little Avocado | Baby T #2

16 weeks
How far along: 16 weeks
How big is baby? Avocado
Symptoms: This past week was better nausea wise with the Vitamin B6 & unisom daily. Granted I had some early nights & a unisom hangover one morning but better than feeling terrible! Pelvic pain from even light jogging or if I walk too much - luckily rest heals it pretty quickly.
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: Sleep is still good - and not waking up to pee most nights (probably coincides with the Unisom nights)
Miss anything: Being able to get in the orange zone at OTF
Movement: Pretty darn sure I’m feeling movement when I’m relaxing/laying down. Hunter curled up with me one day and had his head below my belly & baby was moving a lot (or at least I think)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meh, still working out - but I’m powering through!
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood? Pretty happy for the most part
Feeling boy or girl? Boy? I don’t know!
Looking forward to: 2 days off this week & getting a massage and facial - yes please!
Best moment of this week: Had fun hosting Rachel’s shower! It was an exhausting day but so fun!! Also, our 16 week appointment. No ultrasound but Dr. C found the heartbeat & said that it must be naptime because she didn’t hear any kicks so we asked what that sounded like & she said whooshing or almost a double heartbeat or weird rhythm. When we find the heartbeat at home Eli is almost always around and the baby is apparently going nuts because we always hear those weird noises but didn’t know what they were. Not sure if the baby is excited or scared of Eli haha. Heartbeat was 148 BPM.

No comments:

Post a Comment