Sunday, August 6, 2017

15 Weeks | Our Little Orange | Baby T #2

15 weeks
How far along: 15 weeks
How big is baby? Orange
Symptoms: Sooo this has been the worst week yet for symptoms. Nausea is back - including actual vomiting - this is not supposed to happen in the 2nd tri! Will someone tell my body?? Now trying Unisom + Vitamin B6 to see if I can kick this. Headaches are back. Pelvis pain comes if I push myself too hard on the treadmill.
Maternity clothes: Yuup
Sleep: Sleep is pretty good this week - especially the nights I took Unisom!
Miss anything: Not randomly gagging & throwing up :)
Movement: I think I’ve felt movement on & off. We rented a doppler & Justin is able to find the baby’s heartbeat super fast. Although the baby seems to “run” away when it hears Eli - HA!
Food cravings: Still loving sour pickles & takis. Also got back on the HEB Limon chip train
Anything making you queasy or sick: Working out...I felt so nauseous at everyone of my workouts this week & also about an hour after eating dinner. I actually got sick 3 times this week :(
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood? A little bit of a roller coaster
Feeling boy or girl? Girl...refer to being queasy or sick above
Looking forward to: Hosting Rachel’s baby shower for baby Aiden!
Best moment of this week: Had so many fun family dates this weekend! Dinner @ BJs followed by a little shopping & Tiff’s Treats. Saturday Costco run (maybe not as fun) + a trip to the Domain for gelato & Sprinkles cupcakes! A relaxing Sunday purging some stuff to make room for this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment