Sunday, July 30, 2017

14 Weeks | Our Little Peach | Baby T #2

14 weeks
How far along: 14 weeks
How big is baby? Peach
Symptoms: For the most part I felt better this past week. Monday night was the worst I’ve felt my whole pregnancy so far. Made it 13w6d before throwing up in the middle of OrangeTheory at exactly 14w...Don’t worry - I finished my workout and burned the most calories there since getting pregnant haha. Headaches are back - yipee! NOT
Maternity clothes: Yes - especially bottoms. Got a lot of new shorts this week.
Sleep: Sleep is okay for the most part. Getting up multiple times per night to pee (I inevitably end up drinking a bunch of water right before bed...fail)
Miss anything: Just feeling normal - although I’d probably have to go back to 2013 for my body to truly feel “normal”
Movement: I think I’ve felt some movement this week but not 100% positive
Food cravings: Takis craving is back but even more so craving pickles - the more sour the better!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Working out...I felt so nauseous at everyone of my workouts this week
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood? Pretty emotional...feelings hurt pretty easily
Feeling boy or girl? Boy because of my cravings haha
Looking forward to: A low key week & weekend compared to this last week...I just need a break. The countdown to Disney is on!
Best moment of this week: Spending time with LeeAnn this weekend! It’s been way too long since we’ve spent more than like 2 hours together! Now I need to make a trip to Houston before this baby comes so I can finally see her new place!

No comments:

Post a Comment