Sunday, July 23, 2017

13 Weeks | Our Little Lemon | Baby T #2

13 weeks
How far along: 13 weeks
How big is baby? Lemon
Symptoms: I’ll have a few good days & think yay...1st tri ailments are over! & then BAM another day of feeling crappy. Had some morning cramping this week which made working out a no-go. Fell asleep with Eli a few nights so that exhaustion is still come & go. About 30 mins-an hour after eating I end up feeling BLAH - tums are becoming my best friend (even though it’s not really heartburn, more like unsettled stomach)
Maternity clothes: Yes - I got a TON of used maternity clothes (including some long sleeved stuff) this week - excited to have some more variety
Sleep: Some days I end up exhausted & some days I’m fine - it’s a gamble!
Miss anything: Having more energy to workout...still this - or not feeling nauseous/crampy in the am causing me to skip.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: I went light on the takis this week - progress! New craving this week: sour candy - ugh
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood? Up & down this week
Feeling boy or girl? Girl...but then I think about last time & think it’s probably just a boy fooling us again! haha
Looking forward to: LeeAnn’s visit this weekend...I haven’t seen her in forever, or for more than a few hours at a time so this is a special treat!!
Best moment of this week: Had a date night with friends on Friday night - always nice to get away for a few hours AND had a family date on Sunday...best of both worlds!

No comments:

Post a Comment