Friday, February 15, 2013

February Photo-a-Day Part I

#FMSPHOTOADAY

Day 1: Fork
Yummy dinner @ Chuy's with Rachel & her parents!

Day 2: Pattern
Or lack there of...LOTS of color!

Day 3: Something Beginning with "E"
Jamming to some Eli on the way home from Houston!

Day 4: Hope
What's more hopeful than a pretty cloudy/blue sky?

Day 5: Something You Smelled
My twilight woods anti-bac lotion

Day 6: Soft
Little baby Caden's soft hair

Day 7: Your Name
Another name tag at work

Day 8: Something Orange
mmm haven't had goldfish in forever!

Day 9: Guilty Pleasure
New kind of girl scout cookie - so.good.

Day 10: 3 O'Clock
Justin and I were on a hanging spree in the house

Day 11: Entrance
Made a quick trip to target at lunch

Day 12: Where You Ate Lunch
So I ate lunch at my desk after running an errand but this is the car that was parked next to me when I got back to work - never seen a license plate like that!

Day 13: Walking
Instead of walking today I did my Jillian Michaels workout DVD in the office - I've decided it's the perfect workout spot in the new house because of my big computer monitor and so much floor space!

Day 14: Love Is...
A homemade Valentine's dinner together in our PJs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment