Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sour Cream Chocolate Cupcakes

It was my turn to bring dessert for neighbor dinner last night and I wanted to make something new...I'm tired of the same 'ol stuff. I found this recipe in my Betty Crocker recipe box...I saved it there probably over a year ago so I decided it was time to give it a try. They were easy and yummy...just a little time consuming...typical cupcakes. I decided to frost them with a pastry bag since it would take me the same amount of time as spreading on the frosting and they look prettier :) Since this made 36 cupcakes and there's only 6 of us....Justin took the rest to work since there was no way we could consume 6 a piece and luckily they were a hit!

Loved the different color cupcake wrappers

Different Focal Points
Frosting Texture

Ready for consumption!

No comments:

Post a Comment