Tuesday, March 6, 2012

ABCs

I saw these ABCs on a blog I read and thought it was super cute! It brought me back to the days of answering surveys on xanga or myspace...before facebook even existed...who can even imagine?! ha...I'm sure I did plenty of these on my Xanga blog place for my whiny teenager self to complain so why not post one on my "real" blog now?!

Age and/or Anniversary: 24 & October 23rd
Bedsize: King
Chocolate: Dark for sure, taste delish and is more "healthy" than milk choc
Dessert: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ethnic Background: Polish, French, German, French-Canadian...Can I say Czech since I'm a Trojacek now?!
Fear: How do I choose just 1? dying young
Graduation from High School and/or College: 2005 & 2009
Hometown: 1st 1/2 of my childhood in Tomball, TX (minus 6 mo in CO and 1.5 yr in ME) 2nd half in Round Rock, TX...let's just say Austin, TX for simplicity
Instruments I Play: Oboe & Flute
Job Title: Global Product Data Management Advisor for Mergers & Acquisitions
Kids: 2 doggies Hunter & Lexie
Live: Pflugerville, Tx
Middle Name: at birth - Nicole, legally now - Siulinski
Natural Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Overnight Hospital Stays: none!
Pastime: Dancing, Exersizing, Shopping, Playing with the dogs, Hanging out with the husband, TRAVELING!
Quote: "Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be" Carrie (Sex & the City)
Right or Left Handed: Right
Siblings: none!
T.V. Show(s): Sex & The City, Melrose Place (original), 90210 (original), Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls, Modern Family
Underwear: yes...
Vacation Spot I Love: How can I choose just 1?? How about all-inclusive in Mexico & Disneyworld!
Weather Right Now: Outside - my phone says 66 | in my cubicle like -10
X-rays: I know I've had them but can't think why...I've had an MRI on my brain - that's kind of like an x-ray right?
Yummy Meal I Make: BBQ Turkey Meatloaf....mmm my fav right now
Zoo Animal: Definitely monkeys & chimps! 


 I'll leave you with some random pictures I've taken with my new I-phone! I might be slightly completely obsessed with the instagram app. It was the first thing I downloaded on my phone. Expect lots more pictures from my phone to show up on my blog...including March Photo A Day...I will recap on the 16th & at the end of the month!

Construction in our neighborhood

My Sweet Hunter Bear

Precious Little Lexie Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment