Monday, February 10, 2014

4 Weeks...Our Little Sesame Seed

Baby T is the size of a Sesame Seed!


How far along: 4 weeks
How big is baby? Sesame seed
Symptoms: Hungry more often, more bathroom breaks, sore throat
Maternity clothes: Not yet
Sleep: Sleeping really well except for the 1 nightly trip to the bathroom. I think it’s because I’m consciously drinking more all day up until bed time.
Miss anything: I love lime-a-rita’s and saw they now have mango-rita’s & raz-a-rita’s…I don’t really miss it, I’m  just sad I can’t try the new flavors for 9 months!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: None yet
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: No!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood? On cloud 9…Still SO happy and sort of in shock
Feeling boy or girl? I’ve always felt like we would have a boy and that hasn’t changed yet…although Justin thinks it’s a girl!
Looking forward to: Telling Justin’s parents, brother & fiancé
Best moment of this week: Finding out we were pregnant and telling my parents!! Such an exciting day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment