Monday, February 17, 2014

5 Weeks...Our Little Appleseed

Baby T is the size of an Appleseed!


How far along: 5 weeks
How big is baby? Appleseed
Symptoms: More frequent bathroom breaks
Maternity clothes: Not yet
Sleep: Same as last week…sleeping well with 1 potty break
Miss anything: Running & chocolate. My doctor has some strict rules this early on but hopefully I should be able to pick running back up shortly
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: I was craving BBQ this weekend which is pretty odd for me
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: No!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood? I’m feeling great and so thankful that I’m not sisck {yet} so I’m in a pretty darn good mood
Feeling boy or girl? Still boy
Looking forward to: Our first ultrasound & our trip to NYC!
Best moment of this week: Telling Justin’s family we are pregnant!! Kristin & Tyler asking “all 3” of us to be in their wedding J

No comments:

Post a Comment