Friday, June 29, 2012

AtoZ

So I've been seeing this little survey pop up on my google reader feed lately from several blogs I follow and decided it would be fun for Friday!
A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore you dislike: I hate dusting because it gives me an instant headache...allergies suck
D. Dogs:  2 sweet beagles - Hunter & Lexie 
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast - some kind of protein 
F. Favorite colors: Grey & Purple
G. Gold or silver: Silver/White Gold...and I have a new obsession with rose gold
H. Height: 5'4"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Played the oboe & flute in middle school
J. Job title: Global Product Data Management Advisor (is it sad I had to look at my e-mail signature to make sure I got it right??)
K. Kids: None...just 2 fur-babies!
L. Live: Pflugerville, Texas
M. Mom’s name: Deborah (Debbie)
N. Nicknames: Katiebug, Kate, Kata, Misses Katrina
O. Overnight hospital stays: None thank goodness
P. Pet peeves: When people give you a time to meet or say they are running 5 minutes late when they KNOW it will be longer, gum smacking, the sound of nail files
Q. Quote from a movie: If you know me at all you would know that I can barely remember the plot to movies, let alone quotes from them
R. Righty or lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: None, I'm an only!
T. Time you wake up: 5:45-7:00am
U. Underwear: um, yes? VS
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Canned anything, peas 
W. What makes you run late: Getting caught up in a good show or book or work-boo
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, brain (but I guess that was actually an MRI), can't think of any others - I've never broken a bone other than my pinky toe *knocks on wood*
Y. Yummy food you make: Hmm...pretty much anything Mexican (tacos, enchiladas, casseroles), Coconut Cake, lots of desserts, BBQ turkey meatloaf..yum!
Z. Zoo animal you like: Chimps...they are SO fun to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment