Monday, June 18, 2012

June Photo-a-Day Part I

#PHOTOADAYJUNE

Day 1: Morning
Pretty sunrise on my way to Round Rock

Day 2: Empty
No cage = No dogs = Empty heart :(

Day 3: On Your Plate
Burger & fries at Hopdoddy Burger Bar

Day 4: Close Up
My Hunter bear up very close :)

Day 5: Sign
One of my favorite purchases in Alaska

Day 6: Hat
My Camp Hervey hat...can't believe it's been 5 years since that amazing summer!

Day 7: Drink
Hot Passion Fruit Tea for my sore throat

Day 8: Six O'Clock
Workout time

Day 9: Your View Today
Poolside

Day 10: Best Bit of Your Weekend
It was my birthday weekend so the whole thing was wonderful...this is just one of the few pictures I took - of my yummy dessert at PF Changs...but the best bit of my weekend was spending it with family and friends!

Day 11: Door
Front door

Day 12: From a Low Angle
Our pride of Barbados plant!

Day 13: Art
Some homemade art :)

Day 14: Time
Or should I say lack of time today??

Day 15: Yellow
My new yellow bedspread in the guest room!

No comments:

Post a Comment