Sunday, June 18, 2017

8 Weeks | Our Little Raspberry | Baby T #2

8 weeks


How far along: 8 weeks
How big is baby? Raspberry
Symptoms: Nausea on & off - Fridays at OTF seem to be the worse (I think my body is trying to tell me something haha). Even though I’ll be hungry - NOTHING sounds good
Maternity clothes: Yep, got that box down & into my closet this weekend & they are GLORIOUS!
Stretch marks: Umm I’m not even going to track that this time because I have residual from last time
Sleep: No issues this week
Miss anything: Not being able to run/get my heart rate over 140
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Nothing in particular but more savory/salty things - I don’t want sweets at all
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really - the days I feel nauseous at OTF the only time I don’t is if we are laying down in the weight room doing exercises
Have you started to show yet: Uh yeah - whether it’s bloat or not - I look pregnant
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood? Happy but easily gets emotional
Feeling boy or girl? Boy
Looking forward to: My 2nd ultrasound, woohoo! & taking the day off on Friday to spend with Eli
Best moment of this week: Seeing our little nugget on the screen & hearing/SEEING its heart beating #allthehearteyes HPM 126


No comments:

Post a Comment