Saturday, June 10, 2017

7 Weeks | Our Little Blueberry | Baby T #2

7 weeks


How far along: 7 weeks
How big is baby? Blueberry
Symptoms: Ice pick/sinus headache through midweek - they’ve started to let up some. Nausea (Thur night/Fri morning & again on Sunday afternoon/evening). Loss of appetite during nausea - I don’t even know  how to process this! haha
Maternity clothes: Not yet but I reallllly want to get them out like yesterday
Sleep: No issues this week
Miss anything: Being able to get my heart rate over 140 @ OTF, COFFEE, chocolate, being headache free, not feeling nauseas
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Nothing in particular - still liking the lime chips though
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular - but Eli threw up in the middle of the night on Saturday & normally that doesn’t bother me but Justin had to clean it up because I couldn’t handle the smell AT ALL
Have you started to show yet: I think so - I stopped the progesterone so we’ll see if the bloating goes down any or if this is the real deal
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood? Happy but easily gets emotional
Feeling boy or girl? Girl
Looking forward to: My ultrasound to confirm that this little peanut is growing on track!
Best moment of this week: Getting 3rd round of betas & being able to stop the progesterone. OH and turning 30! Had such a fun birthday weekend in Fredericksburg (even without wine)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment