Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Welcome to Our Home...

I feel like our house felt like home right away when we moved in...but then looking back at all the transformations we've made, I'm not sure how that's true! I wasn't loving anything about our entry way. It's pretty long and even after transforming the 2nd part a few years ago with my gallery/stenciled wall but I never knew quite what I wanted to do in the front. I started by getting a new entry table that was more our style and then continued to convert the walls from there. I absolutely love both walls and feel like it represents our home/family immediately when you walk in. We recently made the decision to not wear shoes in the house so we moved our little bench from the living room and it works out perfectly for dealing with shoes when we walk in. Slowly but surely transforming every inch of this house :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment