Monday, May 6, 2013

Austin Zoo with Sweet Friends!

A few weeks ago Magan, her mom, grandma, Dustyn, sweet baby girl and I got a chance to take a trip out to the Austin Zoo (Justin was at home helping his parents do some manual labor). The weather was indescribably perfect and we had so much fun! Magan & Dustyn are fostering the sweetest 8 month old baby girl and I can't share any pictures of her time at the zoo but take my word that she is adorable and had a fun time!

This guy was definitely trying to woo some lady peacocks!
He was beautiful!
Big ol turtle just hanging out
Biggest pig I've ever seen!
Lazy kitty cat!
Haha this guy was CRACKING us up! Crazy eyes/teeth all the way!
Sweet sweet deer!
After our morning at the zoo we headed over to Torchy's Tacos and had a yummy lunch and then Magan and I made a stop at Yogurtland before heading home. What a fun Saturday with great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment