Thursday, September 27, 2012

Halloween Cupcakes

Last week my friend Magan and I took a cupcake decorating class at Make It Sweet Bakeshop and we had a blast! I was skeptical when I saw the adorable Halloween cupcakes we were going to be creating but our instructor, Jennifer, did a great job teaching us and it definitely was not nearly as hard as it looks! Even though we were following along with the instructor the whole time, we were able to chose our own colors and variations to our cupcakes which was really neat. Towards the end of the class they brought around mini-cupcakes that we could frost and eat while we finished decorating. They were absolutely delicious!! I'm glad I ate them there because I ended up giving all of my cupcakes away :) I showed some of the ladies I work with my cupcakes and now they want to do a Christmas cookie or cupcake decorating class so I'm super pumped!!


So excited for cupcake decorating!!

My cupcakes "before." We had confetti, strawberry, chocolate & red velvet!

My creations!

My Spooky Cupcakes!

Of course I just loved this little guy!

Me & my cupcakes

Magan & her cupcakes

2 comments:

  1. Thanks!! Now let's just see if I can re-create it at home on my own :)

    ReplyDelete