Monday, January 10, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Ok well it was the most wonderful time of the year when all of these pictures were taken. Now we're 10 days into the new year! I had the week before Christmas off and thought I would just get to rest and bake - nah who was I kidding??


The Saturday before Christmas we had the Hotschedules Christmas party at a place called the US Art Authority (not at all what I expected!)

Me & Justin

Michael & Christine

It was a Hollywood theme - Justin is famous!
 I gave my dad an early Christmas present on Monday - him and I went zip lining in Wimberly. It was SO much fun.



Wimberly Zipline!

He's got his gear on!

I'm ready to go!
  
Beautiful view of the Hill Country

Dad coming in for a landing!
 Tuesday I went to College Station with my mom to visit Rachel & Sandie. We stopped at the tent sale first and then went to Madden's for lunch. It was delicious as usual and so great to catch up with Sandie & Rachel. We brought home Cafe Capri for dinner, so we were heroes!


Friday we headed to Schulenburg after Justin got out of work. We had a great Christmas Eve and opened presents with his family. On Christmas day we went over to his Aunt Barbara's and had Christmas with her family. Sunday we came home and had Christmas with each other & my parents. Can't really complain about having 3 Christmas' in one weekend!

Justin's family

The whole family!

Me, Justin, Kristin & Tyler
 

The WHOLE family! Doggies included :)
  

Present time!




Our awesome picture frame from Tyler & Kristin

First Christmas as husband & wife!
 

Happy Family :)
 2010 was a great year and I know 2011 is going to be just as amazing...although the year of our wedding will be extremely hard to beat!!

3 comments:

  1. OH YEAH wedding year was a great one! OH YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in heavens name do y'all get those dogs to sit still for a photo? Max is almost 11 years old and he refuses to pose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha well we put the camera on the timer and it took 2 pictures - we realized that the dogs start to look at all the flashes so we set it to take 10 at a time!

    OH YEAH WEDDING OH YEAH!

    ReplyDelete