Sunday, November 21, 2010

Finally...Mrs. Trojacek!

So it's been a very busy month since I wrote last!! I'm now Mrs. Trojacek!! (not legally yet) I could write a whole post about the wedding and how perfect the day was but I know that will just get out of hand and I'll go on and on so I'll save that for when I get our pro wedding pics back  :) Here are a few wonderful pictures that my Uncle Jimmy took!



Eeek finally!

Love the pomander balls!

Our first dance

"Only you can love me this way" ~Keith Urban


After the wedding we got to spend 5 nights @ Disneyworld on our honeymoon....it was a little stressful Friday night when we were changing our honeymoon from Mexico to Disney at the last minute but everything turned out great! We had so much fun!! It wasn't too crowded so we got to ride our favorite rides over and over again!! Some of our favorite rides: Everest @ Animal Kingdom, Test Track @ Epcot, Thunder Mountain & Space Mountain @ Magic Kingdom, Rockin' Roller Coaster @ Hollywood Studios...notice a trend? Yes we LOVE roller coasters!! But we rode all of our other favorites too!



Us @ Animal Kingdom



Mickey Mouse!



Waiting to go on EVEREST!


No comments:

Post a Comment