Sunday, May 21, 2017

5 Weeks | Our Little Sesame Seed | Baby T #2

5 Weeks


How far along: 5 weeks
How big is baby? Sesame seed
Symptoms: Hungry like 1 hour after dinner, more bathroom breaks, ice pick/sinus headache
Maternity clothes: Not yet - although I think I already look pregnant - I’m going to blame it on bloating from the progesterone
Sleep: I have been having trouble falling asleep at night - I’m not even tired, it’s the complete opposite from last week - this better not be a new normal!
Miss anything: Being able to get my heart rate over 140 @ OTF, COFFEE, chocolate
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Sour things - sauerkraut, sour pickles
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Maybe - I hope not, I don’t know!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood? Happy for the most part - no crazy emotions
Feeling boy or girl? Boy
Looking forward to: Getting my 2nd beta done & hopefully scheduling my first appointment/ultrasound!
Best moment of this week: Getting our first betas to confirm that we are indeed pregnant - we get the 2nd set next week

No comments:

Post a Comment