Thursday, June 23, 2011

We Looove the Outside!

So it's been a long time since I've written and today I was having camera withdrawals. I took over 1200 pictures on vacation and I guess I was kind of burned out when I got home so I haven't really used my camera. I'll have to recap our vacation soon - it's just so hard to summarize a fantastic 12 day trip in a few pictures but I will do my best. But today after I got home from working out I took out my camera and my favorite subjects and went outside for a bit. It was nice and "cool" at 95 degrees...I'm just trying to enjoy before we get back into the 100's everyday! I dread what August brings...eek! Anyways - here's some of my favorite pictures of my little dog models from today :)



My sweet little man!



Lexie and her long tongue!



She's just pondering life



Such a good poser!



Concentrating



Such a pretty girl!



He loooves outside!



The grass is always greener on the other side!


No comments:

Post a Comment